Sunday, February 7, 2010

we are the best campus cookie customers ever.

Tonight was the most epic of nights.
SKys and I became the BEST Campus Cookie customers in history.
Let me lay it out for you...

SKys had a project to do.  Something with hats.  Anyways, she was making a paper hat.  And we just decided that tomorrow we will start our sudo-anorexic diets.  DISCLAIMER:  We are NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO BECOME ANOREXIC.  So, obviously, in order to go out with a bang, we decided, well SKys decided, that we should order Campus Cookies.  She also came up with the brilliant idea to make our CC deliverer a paper hat.  And also to add some artwork with a superhero named Cookie Man, which I happily supplied.  Here are some pictures.

 

  

We sat in anticipation, waiting earnestly for our delivery guy show up.  Needless to say when there was a knock on the door, we freaked.  I answered the door to the delivery guy who was the same guy we had last time we ordered cookies and I will admit it is exceedingly cute and nice.  
If you didn't know, when you order Campus Cookies, you have the opportunity to write a note to them.  SKys and I had mentioned in our note that there would be a surprise.  When I answered the door, he immediately asked about the surprise.  We produced our glorious wonder, and his face was priceless.  He even told us that our hat would be displayed in the store and that he would be wearing it to keep his head warm tonight.  

After I closed the door, SKys and I spent the next couple minutes doing a happy dance ie THROWING ourselves recklessly around the apartment.  We couldn't breath afterward it was so intense.

And the cookies were exceptional of course.
AND WE JUST FOUND OUT THAT JMU IS CLOSED TOMORROW!!!

No comments: