Tuesday, March 16, 2010

different from before.

I think today I truly understand that I am different.
I am different than I was last Monday.
I am different than I was last month.
I am different than I was last summer.
I have changed.

My life has been transformed.
My beautiful Savior has taken all the pain, all the hurt, all the burden.
My Romancer has stolen my heart so completely.
He has held my hand, he has wiped my tears, he has carried me.
His love is radiant in me.
He has colored my black and white world and make it bright and new.
He makes my heart soar.
He makes me want to dance.
He makes me want to sing.
He makes me want to cry tears of joy.

He has swept me off my feet.
I delight fully in my True Love.
I am satisfied in Him.
He has made me something of value.
He has changed my heart.
He has blessed my life tremendously.

He has set me free.
I am flying and I never want to come back down.
He has made me His beautiful bride.

Words can not express how much I love my Savior.
Yet, everyday he tells me how much he loves me.
Oh, how he loves.

[Image: http://captivatedimages.deviantart.com/art/Snapshot-Of-the-Story-105454524]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally. :)

hmmmm.... I love Him!

Jeff Goins said...

This is awesome. Did you write all of this?

Sara Willard said...

Yup! :)

Anonymous said...

p.s. I've read this like 80 times please please please make it into a song... or publish it or something.

love you mucho... so glad you finally got it.