Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photo of the Day #6- [cul de sac.]

This was random picture I selected from when I was about 4 years old.  Enjoy this wonderment of a picture.



I made it a little larger so you can really see it.  This picture is of all the youngest kids in my cul de sac growing up.  From left to right we have, Jacob, Kevin, Lee, Stephanie, Josiah in the back (obviously not wanting to take a picture), Melanie, me and Kienan.

Let's evaluate the classy moments going on in this picture:
First off, Jacob is holding an Indian drum and wearing war paint.  Kevin is wearing a Barney shirt.  Always a good choice.  Lee is wearing his helmet.  Safety first.  Stephanie has a bowl cut.  Josiah is playing with a bow and has war paint but is also wearing a baseball cap.  Melanie is the baby of the group and just not paying attention.  Kienan and I are the only ones who seem to be happy in this picture and Kienan is holding a hatchet.

Classy Waterman Drive.  Very classy.

No comments: