Monday, November 30, 2009

Photo(s) of the Day #8- [my brother is BA.]

I just found out moments ago that my brother is the lead in the musical this year!  He's playing Jean Valjean in Les Miserables.  Yes, he is a senior in high school, and no, I have no idea how they are going to pull it off but if nothing else, Kienan will be amazing.  Here are some pictures from previous musicals with Kie.


My amazing brother and I after last year's musical, Anything Goes.



Kienan as Moonface Martin.  Best role ever.  Until this year.


Lt. Joe Cable in South Pacific.  And Kie kind of looks like he's on crack.  It's fine.


And I put this one in for poops and giggles because Kienan REFUSED to audition for the musical his freshman year.  AKA my senior year/the ONLY year we could of been in a musical together.  I'm still bitter.


You're awesome bud!  I can't wait to see how amazing you are!

No comments: