Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Photo of the Day #9- [skys.]

The picture of the day features Sarah Jean Kyser.  She is awesome.  And let me tell you why.



[This picture was taken in Baltimore about two weeks ago after we both fell, Sarah first, then me after attempting to take a sweet jumping picture. And we scraped our hands.  Badly.]

The thing about Sarah and me is that we are the same person.  Yes, I said the same person.  Here is a list of all the ways in which we are alike:

1. We are both named Sara(h).
2. We were both born on June 1, 1989.
3. We are both singers who were sopranos for most of our lives until college when we got into Chorale and were made altos.
4. We both have younger brothers the same age and whose names start with a "cuh" sound, i.e. Kienan and Chris
5. We both played the role of Lucy in "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown".
6. After we first met freshman year of college, the only time we ever saw each other outside of Chorale was when we would randomly be at the same dining facility eating the EXACT SAME THING.
7. We both have moms who were church directors who are now not, but are currently music educators.
8. We are both very clumsy and our families whenever we were particularly uncoordinated would exclaim, "We should of named you Grace!"

I know there are more, but I currently should be studying for a music history test so I'm going to leave it at this for now.  But more to come.  Be prepared.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My real post. Oh, how romantic.