Friday, December 11, 2009

b is for brian.

I'm done.  Thank God, it has finally happened.  My first semester of junior year is FINISHED!
It only makes sense that Sarah Kyser and I would sit and watch ridiculous daytime television.

So, who all has watched Let's Make a Deal?  If you haven't, you should.  Basically it's a game show, similar to The Price is Right but includes an audience dressed up in Halloween costumes and Wayne Brady.  Yeah, it's epic.

So on this show today, Wayne called down this guy in a cow costume, yes, you heard, he was dressed as a cow, with udders and a FAKE cowbell.  Sarah Kyser was not impressed.

Nevertheless, the first deal Brian played for was between diamond earrings and a year's supply of Seattle's Best Coffee.  Who's phrase is Smooth Since 1970.  [Sidenote: Wayne Brady was impressed.]  Anyways, Brian had to pick between A or B as to which prize he got.  Brian's response was "B for Brian".  Man, this guy is good at making decisions!  Brian also picked B for his second prize.  And when presented with the option of A or B for the third prize, he says, and I quote, "My parent gave me my name for a reason," and proceeded to pick B.  I would like to point out that on the first two prizes, because Brian picked B he won the lesser of the prizes.  Thankfully, Brian did stick it out with B and the third prize he won was a motorcycle.

Another sidenote, when Let's Make a Deal has bad prize, like for instance broken umbrellas, it's called a ZONK.  When Brian was playing the third deal, he was picking between A or B, B being the new motorcycle and A being a old, broken, nasty motorcycle.  The best moment was when the co-host decided to climb on board the old motorcycle and then proceeded to fall over.  And then spent a significant amount of time floundering around.  Needless to say, Sarah and I laughed.  A lot.

Anyway, back to Brian.  All in all, Brian won a brand new car.  I don't understand how that happened, but that guy is lucky.  [Sidenote:  Brian picked door number two and Sarah then responded, "It's the second letter in the alphabet, so it's B for Brian."  I wish he had said that in real life.]

Here are some pictures from our wonderful morning.



 

 

I would like to point out that the dad from Growing Pains now does diabetes commercials.  I just don't understand.

BUT YAY BREAK!

3 comments:

Sara the Willow said...

hahaha I watched that when I was at the gym

Sara Willard said...

I'm so glad someone else has seen this. It's RIDICULOUS.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH I wanna watch it!!!!!!!!