Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photo of the Day #11- [snowday.]

IT'S SNOWINGGGGG!!!  Harrisonburg has gotten it's first snow of the year and it's a doozy!  I'm not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical about the legitimacy of the amount they were calling for but I woke up to beautiful, white snow!

Therefore, it is only appropriate that today's picture have a snow related theme.  I'm pulling all the stops and bringing an oldie, but a goody back from the past.



This picture was from 1996, when we had a RIDICULOUS blizzard.  The small child in the photo is my baby brother who kind of reminds me of Randy from The Christmas Story.   You can't even see his eyes! My Pop pushed all that snow on the side of our driveway and proceeded to make a tunnel through it.  Yup, legit.

Anyways, if you're in Harrisonburg, hope you're enjoying the snow!  I know I am!

No comments: