Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Photo(s) of the Day #2- [cecilia]

My best friend and sister will be home in approximately 24 days.  I'm pretty sure I can NOT WAIT.  Cecilia has been gone since before I got back from England was the beginning of July.



Cecilia and I have been friends since high school.  It's funny because I was actually friends with our sister, Twyla first.  Now I'm sure you're confused.  Technically, Cecilia and Twyla are my step-siblings, but I've always called Cecilia my sister.  I believe this first picture was taken August 2006.  That feels about 50 years ago.


So this picture and a couple of the next ones, pretty much sum up our relationship.  We are ridiculous.  Yes, this picture is one of many during a Ramen Noodle photoshoot.  I can't say that I'm ashamed at all.  I look like I've been crying in this picture because I have.  From laughter.



I'm pretty sure in this picture I straightened my hair.  
My hair is stick straight.  I also believe we "dressed up" and put on more makeup than necessary.  Oh, the things we do.



This photoshoot is obviously a little more recent, seeing as I finally have short hair.  And now that I'm writing about all this pictures, I realize just how often Cecilia and I got bored and did photoshoots.







I miss everything about this girl.  I miss watching Sweeney Todd a thousand times and eating corn dogs. I miss listening to Queen and Steve Miller Band and making up lyrics because we have NO IDEA what they are talking about.  I miss playing duets on the piano.  I can't wait to hug my sister until the end of time when she comes home.

No comments: